Monday 4 May 2015

It's all about stripes!

Happy Sunny Monday everybody! 

I’m not fed up with stripes and you will see me wearing them very often especially in summertime, they are very easy to mix especially with a pair of jeans, blue, white, ripped …
The striped top I'm wearing here is very interesting because it can be worn in both sides, here I chose to wear the shorter part in the back with vertical stripes and a small collar and on the front the longer side with horizontal stripes. 
Hope you'll enjoy my outfit of the day!

Xoxo

Teodora







I’m wearing :

Jeans Sandro old
Top Osklen from PlusZeroConceptStore in Sofia
Blazer H&M
Bag JCrew
Earrings Zara

Heels Zara old
Saint Laurent sunglasses

Where ?
National theatre place in Sofia

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant everyday outfit. Love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete