Monday 15 June 2015

Green fantasy

Hello dear readers!

I hope you are fine! Personally, I had a marvellous weekend!
Yesterday, I went to the Bulgarian Architects club. The headquarters of the architects' association are placed in a beautiful house in the center of Sofia. On the back of the house there is a garden with the Timeless café and on the other side, a restaurant, the latter is one of the city's classics!

For the shooting I decided to pose in front the walls surrounding the garden of the house which I find very artistic and original!
Indeed, I wore the amazing Artestzora jewellery and I wanted the jewels to be emphasised!
Don't you think this green jabot is crazy?!

Wish you all an excellent week!! 

Xxx

Teodora





On the pictures above, you can admire Sgraffito, a technique of wall decor, produced by applying two or three successive layers of plaster tinted in contrasting colours to a moistened surface and then scratching so as to produce an outline drawing.

 . 
I'm wearing:

Top Zara old, similar here
Trousers Zara
Heels Zara old
Jewellery Artestzora, http://www.artestzora.com/

Where?
Club of the Architects, 11 Krakra street Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment