Friday 10 July 2015

Crop Top Mania!


Hello sweat readers!

How are you? It has been a week since my last post and I'm sorry for that but all my attention was on a new member in my family: Albert! It's a baby rabbit! You may have already seen my bunny on Instagram! For those who haven't, there is a picture of Albert at the end of the post ;)

This summer, one of the must haves to me is the crop top!

Do you remember my last post in Paris?http://mysilentheels.blogspot.com/2015/06/la-madeleine.html

I bought this crop top in 3 colours, the model comes from Zara and is very cheap, around 10euros if I remember well!
You can wear it without a bra because it insures a good support of the bust even if you're cup size is a C or D like me!

I mixed the crop top with my brand new silky shorts which come from PlusZeroConcept Store in Sofia! It is the best shop in Sofia, I often compare it to the French L'éclaireur! It has an incredible choice of alternative and avant-garde fashion clothes and brands! You can check the concept store's web site here!

I hope you like my outfit! 

Have a nice Friday and a lovely week-end!

Xoxo

Teodora





I'm wearing:

Crop top Zara
Shorts By Malene Birger

Where?
Grand Café in Grand Hotel Sofia 5*


Albert the bunny, 3months old 

No comments:

Post a Comment