Wednesday 19 August 2015

My new Zara jumpsuit!

Hello sweet readers!

How are you? It's been a long time since my last post but I'm back with new outfits and refilled with positive energy! :) 

For those who are following me since the beginning, you have probably noticed my unconditional love for jumpsuits! And here is my newbie!

It comes from the new collection of Zara! For 30euros you look chic and elegant in any circumstances! I liked it because at first sight, you can't say exactly if it is a little dress or a jumpsuit! I think also that it is an all seasons clothe, in autumn/winter it could perfectly match with a pair of black tights and boots, no?

I hope you like my new outfit! 

Many kisses and hugs!

Teodora








Jumpsuit Zara, shop here
Heels Nine West, similar here and here
Clutch Zara, old

2 comments: