Monday 28 September 2015

Casual Monday in blue jeans!

Hello dear readers!

How are you? I'm sorry to not have written the past 2 weeks but I've been really busy. Indeed,  I have a new job in Sofia in a law firm and I had to face a lot of new things and pace of work!

Even if I didn't  want to let the summer go, I had to admit that autumn is here and it's not 30° anymore...So that, I had the idea of a bright casual Monday outfit!
White shirts are one my favorite basic, this one is more specific because it is long, almost like a tunic but absolutely enough elegant for office work!
My jeans are light blue, barely ripped and my loafers make me look just simple chic to start the week ;)

I wish you all a very nice week full of new ideas and ambitions **


Many kisses and hugs!

Teodora






I'm wearing:

Necklace, more info here
Shirt cliché, shop here
Jeans The Kooples, similar here
Loafers Repetto, shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment